March 21, 2012

Sneak Preview Of A Crochet Mini Doll Living Room Furniture And A 5" Mini Crochet Doll


 This crochet furniture pattern will be available soon to download. It fits 5" - 5 1/2" dolls. I especially made this furniture for the 5" inch crochet dolls you see in the picture. Since the dolls are a variation of Beth Webber's Mini Free Spirit crochet dolls I was given permission to post the variation's so you can also create the 5" crochet dolls. I will post it after I finished the crochet pattern for a bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom.





 The dolls are a variation of Beth Webber's Mini Free Spirit crochet dolls I was given permission to post the variation's so you can also create the 5" crochet dolls. I will also include the clothes patterns to download. I will also post it after I finished the crochet pattern for a bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom.

























1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...