April 30, 2013

I'm Still Here!



I've been really busy re-decorating my apartment and building a work space in a section of my living room.
I also took some time off to re-define my purpose for creating and re-building my spiritual faith. For those that have been following me earlier in my blog journey knows that I experience anxiety and it has been more frequent than usual. Don't worry I stay positive and I'm determined to move forward no matter what.

I deeply apologize for taking more than usual time in listing the Bunka doll pattern for the speedy giveaway that you've been looking forward to. 

I am just about done with my new work space and am looking forward to sharing the new ideas I have in the making and doing more giveaways especially the freebies. 

Thank you all for continuing to follow this blog and welcome to the new followers. I sincerely appreciate you and I will continue to show my gratitude with freebies and speedy giveaways.

Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very glad to see that you are back blogging. I'm looking forward to seeing what your new ideas are. Take care of yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to see you back again! Take good care.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Mary Ann and Beth it is heartfelt.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...