October 8, 2013

Polymer Clay Doll Charms



I am dabbling in polymer clay. These are the first of four that I made to begin with. I am a beginner so you'll see some rough edges as I am learning to polish my skills...IT ISN'T EASY, WHEW! 

I want to get more polished as I go along. I want to make this part of my crafts also as miniature becomes more of my passion. I will also be making polymer clay food also. I hope you like it.







This is my version of Alice In Wonderland.







Thank you for stopping by.

Live in the moment

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your positive words. Your hands are blessed, your work is amazing. Belleza, te admiro tu creaciones.

      Delete
  2. Hello.its so beautifull :) i cannot make rhe head like this :( has it got a tutorial or something else? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...