July 21, 2014

New Sweet Felt Patterns



Meet the Sunshine Teeny Pocket Dolls. They are fairly easy and quick to make. I made four different sets. I enjoyed making them immensely that I will be making more sets in the future.
These can be used to make brooches and pin them on bookbags. Turn them into magnets, ornaments, or simply make them for a special little girl to play with. 




These measure 3 3/4" tall when assembled.




These also measure 3 3/4" tall when assembled.




These only measure 3 1/2" tall when assembled.




These measure 3 3/4" tall when assembled.








Meet Candie the Poseable doll. She can bend her and legs. She measures only 6 3/4" tall. Lollipop and basket pattern is included.








I like that they can stand up without being wobbly.




I have more of these kind of dolls (poseable) in the making, with accessories.





8 comments:

  1. These are adorable! You do a beautiful job. Are you selling the pattern?

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat...yes I will be putting it up on my etsy shop as a pattern. I can notify you when it's there for sale. Thank you for your positive words.

      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. Purely delightful! I love all the different ways to make their hair, and your pose-able doll is just wonderful.
    Beautiful work, my friend :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. Designing and creating different hairstyles and putting it together is one of my favorite things to do. Coming from being a fashion designer, designing and creating it is also one of my favorite things to do.

      Carolyn

      Delete
    2. Good afternoon doll, Thank you.

      Carolyn

      Delete
  3. Hola, me quedo en tu blog porque me resulta muy creativo y sobre todo interesante. Felicidades por tu trabajo.
    Besitos, te dejo mi url por si deseas darte un paseito por mi blog: http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/
    I love you work, is adorable: This is my blog: http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...gracias. me alegro que te gusto.

      Carolyn

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...