March 11, 2015

Felt Boys Pencil Toppers


My first time ever making a boy or something for a boy. I felt intimidated to make boy things. Making a boy doll or something for a boy scared me for fear of it looking too feminine, among other things. But I did it! Whew...what a relief to know that I can have more confidence in myself after making these.

They will be available as a pattern in Pdf format on etsy.

They are made to be removeable, when your pencils get to small you can put them on a new pencil.

I hope you like them.

Follow me on my facebook page for those of you who are on facebook more than on blogger.










4 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn! You're so right...making boy stuff is difficult especially since we're so geared into all the frilly girly stuff. You did great!!! These are all so cute, and I checked out all your little dollies in the posts below, and they ARE SO ADORABLE also! Great stuff, great blog...and I love your pretty banner too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask for the pattern, please... I would like to make it for my students at school. Could you please send it to my email at www.merywijaya@gmail.com. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern is not up for sale yet. I will email you when it is. Thank you kindly

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...