August 6, 2011

A New Arrival Blossom Baby Felt Pattern


Baby Petal's felt pattern measures about 4 1/4 inches tall. She is stitched with a blanket stitch. Her hair is made with embroidery floss curled.


Showing her size in my palm. She is so sweet and fun to make.


She is great for other dolls to hold. She even looks great on Barbie. She also can be pinned and used for a baby shower favor or as a broach...hey, you can also use her as an ornament for your christmas tree. Let your imagination run wild.


I'm still working on the pattern...as soon as I'm finished, It will be available for another giveaway. The pattern will also be up for sale.

4 comments:

  1. Carolyn, your little baby petals is so precious! So sweet in felt, a wonderful dollmaking medium.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely, simply beautiful:))....
    hugs:))...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beth...Ozlem thank you also and stay tune I will be having a giveaway and you could be a very lucky winner. I'm still working on the building the instructions. Please be patient with me.

    It makes me feel good that I bring good feelings to others with my creations. Thank you for your honest comments.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. todos son maravillos ..gracias por compartir ...
    faby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...