August 20, 2011

One Of The Winners Version Of Blossom Baby Felt Pattern


 This is Carmen's work. She's is one of the winners of the Blossom Baby felt pattern. I sent her the pattern yesterday. She couldn't wait to get started. She left me a comment to visit her blog and to my surprised she had made the Blossom Baby. I am filled with such joy and delight. She found the pattern to be easy and fun.


I am so proud of you Carmen. You made me very happy for your excitement of the pattern. Thank you for sharing.

7 comments:

  1. me ha encantado hacer el bebé...gracias!!!
    tu página tenía estos colores? parece que el bebé haga juego con la página, no?
    por cierto, no te gustaría estar entre mis seguidores? yo me apunté a los tuyos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen's doll is delightful! So much joy in such a tiny package :-) Carmen and Carolyn, you rock!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw,waw te felicito por tu trabajo es espectacular,me dic cuenta que eres de E.U. yo recido en Georgia y tu?Me gustaria pasaras por mi blog.Besos y me hago seguidora.

    http://babiesdelicateminiatures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who else won???

    Rachel
    animewarrior5683@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pattern! Sorry to hear it got lost in email transit the first time you sent it.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your lovely blog after seeing Carmens beautiful doll. Congratulations to you both its so cute. :) Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Maria for all your kind and inspiring words.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...